Tuesday, February 22, 2011

usda, monday feb 22

bunch of stuff: i sent in the early application to usda saying my gross salary is 23, 700 which is what i get pre tax right now on unemployment.

lots of good info from kathrin bateman abut home life work. have that in my notebook for now.

and today i meet with karen idoine. i'll work on my questions soon.

i spoke with marcia about how overwhelming this can feel, she suggested asking for help. i need help with this. it is a radical thing to do. i so prefer this to the academic paper. i understand more about what this is about for me after going through the bernie thing/ mediation.

yoshi wants to be in a support group together.

ah, how am i taking responsibility for patriarchy?

i want to write a letter to carol gilligan.

and i went on a date and met a nice fella! i CAN like someone. i wasnt sure. i wanna get my life in order.

also betsy c will talk t us about land trusts, so i'll learn about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment