Saturday, February 12, 2011

lowdebthouseproject

Sat. Feb 12, 2011

I am spending this week researching ways to create and live happily in a low debt house. This is part of a broader project about work-life balance. And possibilities for having free time for things I love.

From Monday through Friday (only 5 days?) I will do the following tasks:
-freewrite everyday
-visit town hall with prepared questions (check web first)
-are there q's specifically related to montague farm? sure. write those out.
-possibly talk to people
-contact rdi
-read books and do reviews
-possibly interview seal, get her friend's name, talk to people who have done this
-call yestermorrow and see if pre fab is close to low debt, would they ever do a low debt class?
-visit a yurt?
-call ashley schenk....
-maybe garth?

That is all I know fer now.

Except. here are the books I hope to read:
rob roy's mortgage free!
r. burnham's housing ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment